Our Generic Perfume (the “Product”) contains alcohol and is for external use only, NOT for consumption. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. No liability will be assumed by Perfume-Me arising out of the misuse or otherwise of our product.
Please keep this Perfume out of reach of children and Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. Keep away from naked flame or direct heat sources. Do not apply to sensitive skin. Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. You can Skin test our products before using by apply a small amount, about a drop or less, to the skin on your inner arm. If irritation develops, reduce frequency or discontinue use.
If redness, burning, itching or irritation occurs, stop using product immediately and consult your medical provider if self-treatment is not effective. If irritation does occur then wash with soap and water to clean the affected area. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, or have any medical condition that can be affected by perfume seek the advice of a health professional before using any perfumes.
We, at Perfume ME, do our best to provide products that are as safe to use as possible. However, it is impossible to predict individual allergic reactions to each product – fragrance – or ingredient in the product or combination of ingredients in the product. Some people can have an allergic reaction to a specific ingredient or any combination of ingredients in food, skin care products, or perfume at any time. We do everything in our power to educate our customers about the proper use of our products.
If you have any allergic tendencies, please use perfumes with caution and test them on a small area of skin first to ensure that the fragrance is safe for regular use. If you develop any allergic reactions, stop using the product immediately.
Tips for safe use
Following these simple rules will lead you to the safe and appropriate use of perfumes.
- Our fragrance products are flammable. Do not use perfume near fire, flame, heat or while smoking.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow or take the fragrance internally.
- Keep perfume out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not apply perfume to sensitive skin. Do not use the perfume in case of dermatitis or on skin with wounds, ulcers, or the like. If you continue to feel sensitive to the use of perfume, reduce the frequency or amount of use, or stop using it.
- Avoid using perfume on areas exposed to the sun. Many of the chemical ingredients, essential oils, and alcohol found in most perfumes can cause a rash or burning sensation when the skin covered in the perfume is exposed to sunlight.
- If any allergic reactions appear, stop using the product immediately.